Dr. Glenn Belen
Dr. Belen is a graduate of University of San Francisco, earning dental credentials at University of the Pacific Dental School in 1982. Since that time, his professional career has been devoted to providing top quality dentistry that improves the lives of his patients.
As a lifelong learner, Dr. Belen continues to take a great deal of advanced training in pursuit of this mission including participation in the Periodontics Study Club and courses in oral sedation, cosmetic dentistry, pharmacology, TMJ and jaw pain therapies, Invisalign, and dental implant treatment planning. In 2002, he completed the four-year requirements of a functional aesthetics program through University of the Pacific’s Pacific Aesthetic Continuum. Dr. Belen is enthusiastic about knowledge growth for himself and his team. He believes that patients of San Mateo Dental Care deserve the benefits of contemporary techniques and state-of-the-art technologies.
Serving the dental needs of San Mateo, CA
Dr. Belen brings DDS, FADI, FICOI professional designations; over 25 years of continuing education; and more than three decades of clinical experience to the treatment room.
To stay current with fast-paced changes in the field of dentistry and active within the local community, Dr. Belen’s affiliations include:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Boy Scout Troop 42 in San Mateo – Assistant Scout Master
- California Dental Association
- Dental Career Guidance Committee – Former Director
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists – Fellow
- Mission Merchant’s Association – Past President
- Pankey Institute – Alumni Dentist
- San Francisco Dental Society – Former Director
- San Mateo Dental Society
- UCSF School of Dentistry – Former Clinical Instructor
- USF Health Professions Alumni Society – Former Director
When Dr. Belen isn’t treating patients, he enjoys staying active swimming, running, bicycling, and practicing yoga.