Cosmetic dentistry transforms smiles in San Mateo, CA
In a culture imbued with television and movie icons and social media photo ops, cosmetic dentistry has become very popular. Fortunately, the same treatments that make the smiles of stars shine brightly are available to you at San Mateo Dental Care in San Mateo, CA.
Cosmetic dentistry brings smiles to life in San Mateo, CA
Technically, cosmetic dentistry is any procedure intended solely to enhance the appearance of your smile. However, there is a great deal of overlap between restorative and aesthetic treatments.
Here are some of the visual aspects of your smile that can be improved with cosmetic dentistry:
- Surface stains and deep discoloration.
- Silver-colored fillings and old, darkened dental work.
- Enamel imperfections such as chips, fractures, bumps, and pits.
- Teeth that are worn down.
- Teeth that look too long or short.
- Teeth with unusual shape or size.
- Gaps between teeth.
- Uneven spacing, crowding, overlaps, and turned teeth.
- Missing teeth.
- A “gummy smile” or ragged gum line.
Dr. Belen works closely with you to design a customized cosmetic treatment plan that maintains the beautiful, unique character of your smile, while improving the points that cause you concern. Your individualized strategy could be just one procedure, a comprehensive makeover completed as quickly as possible, or improvements phased in as your schedule and budget allow.
Some of the well-liked cosmetic dentistry services available at San Mateo Dental Care include:
- Teeth whitening – Safe and effective bleaching is accomplished with custom-fit trays and prescription strength gel.
- Tooth-colored composite fillings – Dark fillings can be replaced, and cavities repaired with fillings that blend unnoticeably into the smile.
- Dental bonding – An economical option for small repairs and enhancements. Bonding is done in one visit, and usually does not require numbing.
- Porcelain veneers – The premier cosmetic dentistry treatment for symmetrical spacing and stunning uniformity in shape, size, and color of “smile teeth.”
- CEREC same-day porcelain crowns, as well as porcelain inlays and onlays.
- Dental implants and fixed dental bridges to replace missing teeth.
Let’s design your new smile, together! Call (650) 278-4797 to schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation at San Mateo Dental Care in San Mateo, CA.